NEW Tournament Player Profile & Registration
The Carolinas Golf Association is proud to complete the final steps in a transition from TPP to our new tournament system, USGA Tournament Management. The new system will provide a modern update to the registration process.
All tournament players (including all individual members of a team) will need to create a new tournament player profile in USGA TM. Click here to create your new tournament player profile.
- All new event registration beginning October 1 will require a new USGA TM profile.
- Each tournament player will be required to have his or her own unique email address assigned to his or her profile; i.e. a parent and child cannot share an email address. The email address will become the user name.
- Registration will be closed for all CGA and TYGA tournaments during the transition period starting September 26. Registration will open again on October 1 at 9 am.
- If you completed a registration prior to October 1, you will need to contact the office directly at 910.673.1000 to withdraw.
- To aid in consistent communication from the registration system, we encourage you to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safelist.
Who needs to create a new tournament player profile?
In short, everyone. All competitors registering beginning October 1 for a tournament need a new tournament player profile.
How do I register for a tournament?
Create a tournament player profile
Select tournament(s) and complete registration
How do I withdraw?
If you registered for the tournament prior to October 1, please call the office at 910.673.1000 to withdraw.
If you registered for the tournament after October 1, log in to your tournament player profile (here) to withdraw. Once logged in, open the player options menu in the top right corner by putting your mouse on the gears icon. Selecting the "Dashboard" item will display a list of your current registrations. Select the event and complete the withdrawal process.
After October 1, How do I view "Events Registered For?"
Registrations created prior to October 1 will not be listed in your new profile, however for those tournaments not yet conducted, you will be transferred into the tournament in USGA TM. You can confirm your entry by viewing the "Players" in the tournament.
Registrations created after October 1 will be listed in your new profile. To view those tournaments, open the player options menu in the top right corner by putting your mouse on the gears icon. Selecting the "Dashboard" item will display a list of your current registrations.